Behringer KM1700 Professional 1700W Stereo Power Amplifier
เครื่องขยายเพาเวอร์แอมป์ BEHRINGER KM1700 มีกำลังขับ 2 x 800W into 4 Ohms Stereo, 2 x 500 into 8 Ohms Stereo, 1700W into 8 Ohms Bridged, 2 Balanced XLR & 2 Unbalanced TRS Inputs, Switchable On-Board Limiter, ATR Technology for Punch & Clarity
The KM1700 from Behringer is a stereo power amplifier which is capable of delivering 500W into 8 Ohm loads, or 800W into 4 Ohm loads. In bridged-mono mode, it can reach an output power of 1700W. The amplifier features Behringer’s ATR technology, which is designed to preserve a quick, tight transient response even at high volume levels.
Its front panel controls are simple: two positive-detent gain knobs allow you to control the level of each independent channel. To keep you abreast of the amplifier’s various goings-on, LEDs have been provided for monitoring of power, signal, and overloads.
Turn your attention to the back panel and you’ll notice two balanced XLR inputs, as well as two unbalanced 1/4″ TRS jacks. The amplifier provides two locking speaker connections with touch-proof binding posts, thus supporting the wiring systems of most professional speakers. You’ll also see the selector which switches between mono, stereo, or bridged mono mode, as well as a ground/lift switch and a selector to turn on the built-in limiter.
- 2 x 800 Watts into 4 Ohms; 2 x 500 Watts into 8 Ohms; 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Precise power, signal and clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and “touch-proof” binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Independent DC and short circuit protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- “Front to back” ventilation for reliable operation
- “Built-like-a-tank” impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- Designed and engineered in Germany