BEHRINGER ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 Ultra-Flexible 8-Channel Splitter/Mixer
ไมค์ปรีแอมป์ Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 2-Channel Audiophile Vacuum Tube Microphone/Line Preamplifier/Di Box
Behringer ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 2-Channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier/Line Driver/DI Box. The low-noise 2-channel microphone/line preamp provides detail, and lends the warm tube sound to instrumental and vocal recordings. The unit also offers a high-pass filter, with a sweepable range from 15 to 320 Hz, useful for removing rumble and low frequency handling noise, and a parametric EQ with adjustable center frequency, bandwidth and amplitude. Frequency switching allows the user to sweep the entire frequency range from 10 Hz to 20 kHz. The ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 can also function as DI box, converting unbalanced instrument signals into clean, balanced signals.
In addition to providing a soft mute function for the +48V phantom power, the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200 provides excellent service when a need occurs to convert home-recording levels, -10 dBV, to +4 dBu level, for interfacing into professional environments.
- Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for “open” sound
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
- Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
- Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors